* Note: Because an Earth day lasts 24 hours (or rather 23.934 hrs), and a Poseidon day lasts 30.012 hours,
one day on Poseidon can actually span up to 3 Earth days. Conversely, one Earth day can fit into one single
Poseidon day, but will in most cases span 2 Poseidon days.
Constants used for this conversion:
- 1 Earth year = 365.24219 Earth days
- 1 Earth day = 23.934 hours
- 1 Poseidon year = 413.2 Earth days
- 1 Poseidon day = 30.012 hours.
Planetfall took place on 3 January 2087 12:00.
I assumed the colonists started early on Poseidon morning (so around 001.01 08:00)